Youjie's new compact two - dimensional image scanner HF500 has a compact size, excellent performance, and portability. Strong scanning performance for all 1D, PDF and 2D barcodes. The simple and compact appearance structure can be perfectly integrated into various self-service equipment such as display kiosks, ticket machines, vending machines and the like.
The HF500 is equipped with an ergonomically designed appearance and clearly visible LED indicators. It uses “High 2D” intelligent imaging technology and has excellent barcode scanning and digital image acquisition functions, even for barcodes on highly reflective surfaces (such as mobile phones). QR code), also has a strong interpretation ability, eliminating the need to purchase special hardware. A truly reliable handheld or wristband scanning solution.
- Features and benefits:
- High-visibility LED sight: Non-laser aiming provides precise scanning instructions, creating a user-friendly operating environment while eliminating the risk of eye injury
- Flexible and compact size: can be easily embedded in various devices as a barcode reading component application
- Intelligent multiple interface design: one device supports all popular interfaces, and automatic interface detection replaces the time-consuming and laborious process of scanning programming barcodes
- Flexible decoding and editing capabilities: Users can edit the scanner's decoded output characters for their own decoding needs, without the need to purchase additional decoding software
- Application areas:
- (1) Express logistics: collect delivery, logistics transit; tracking of logistics number, status record
- (2) Electronics manufacturing: manufacturing lines, warehouse management; product tracking, warehouse management
- (3) Commercial retail: monopoly chains, supermarket department stores; sales receipts, inventory tracking
- (4) Pharmaceutical industry: chain pharmacies, hospital pharmacies; sales cashiers, warehouse management
- (5) Educational institutions: retail bookstores, libraries; book sales inspection, asset tracking